Your donation makes a difference to what we can all do for mammals.
The Mammal Society is driven by our growing national network of experts and enthusiasts working to monitor, research and conserve mammals. By working together, we are driving forward our understanding of mammal ecology and distribution and how populations may be changing, and learning where to focus conservation efforts most effectively.
Having enough funds is vital for us to continue to:
- bring people together at events, to network, share, learn and work together,
- share information and the results of new research, to drive research efforts,
- train people to find and ID mammals and take part in surveying and monitoring,
- promote and encourage active participation in local mammal conservation,
- develop a national mammal monitoring network to map mammals and advise conservation.