Ways To Support Us
We are a charitable organisation, and as such any donation towards our work is gratefully received. If you would like to donate directly, either become or member or please click the “Donate” button in the top right of your screen.
You can also support us by:
- Buying Mammal Society books and recommended equipment from our approved suppliers including NHBS and Wildcare. Find out more here.
- Buying any badger product from Creature Candy. The range currently includes badger mugs, jugs, notebooks, greetings cards, prints and postcards. Creature Candy will donate 10% of the sale price of products in the badger range to the Mammal Society. Creature Candy was created to raise awareness of Britain’s declining & protected wildlife species, to inspire people to take active roles in conservation and to help raise funds for the charities that endeavour to conserve our wildlife. Creature Candy proudly donates 10% of the sale price of every product sold to seven different British wildlife charities and one children’s charity. All products are designed and made in the UK. (Product images to follow soon). Click on the image to enter Creature Candy website.
- Purchasing our mammal themed T shirts, sweaters, hoodies and bags from our Teemill store. Teemill products are all sustainably produced in a wind powered, ethically accredited factory in India and designed at their base on the Isle of Wight. Our mammal themed T shirts, sweaters and tote bags are sustainably produced and help us conserve UK mammals. Visit the store to see our full collection.
- Choosing The Mammal Society as your designated charity in smile.amazon.co.uk. Each time you make a purchase on Amazon remember to start each shopping session via the url smile.amazon.co.uk and if your item displays the words “Eligible for smile.amazon.co.uk donation”, 0.5% of your item price will be donated to us! It might not sound like much but it all mounts up :). Click on the logo to enter the site.
- Shopping online with Give as you Live. Give as you Live is a shopping and price comparison website with a heart. You can shop for products from thousands of leading online retailers; use their price comparison tool to ensure you get the best price and even save money by using the exclusive offers and deals available on their site. When you make a purchase through their website, a percentage of your spend will be donated to the Mammal Society. Click on the logo to sign up.
- Buy a wildlife print from Rosabelle – Animal, Nature and Pet Art. Kay at Rosabelle produces beautiful artwork portraying cats, dogs and wildlife. Her prints are often on show at our stalls at events and are always admired. Kay donates a percentage of her sales to the Mammal Society. Have a look at her website to view her work and visit her blog for her latest projects.
- Donate your car to GiveaCar. Giveacar is a not-for-profit social enterprise that can turn your old car into cash. They arrange free collection, then either sell your car at auction or scrap it with the proceeds raised going to the Mammal Society. Visit their website to find out how to make use of this brilliant service.
- Unlike most organisations monitoring British wildlife, we receive no central government funding for our core work. Our activities to halt the decline of threatened species, monitor their conservation status and advise on issues affecting British mammals, depends entirely on the generosity of our supporters. If you would like to raise funds for the Mammal Society through a sponsored activity either individually or through a school, club or other organisation please let us know and register with Virgin Money Giving – click to enter their website. You can also donate direct to the Mammal Society via Virgin Money Giving.
OR contribute to our latest mammal research by donating to our Latest Appeal