It takes seconds to sign up as a Mammal Society member, and from as little as £3 a month you’ll join a vibrant and growing community dedicated to ensuring a brighter future for mammals in the British Isles and Ireland. Whether you are an ecologist, a researcher, a conservationist, a citizen scientist, or simply someone who loves wildlife and wants to support science-led conservation of our precious mammals, there’s a place for you. The Mammal Society is small but mighty, and our strength is drawn from our members.
As a member you get the following exclusive benefits:
- A welcome pack of Mammal Society goodies (for a gift membership this can be prepared for the recipient, and we will throw in an extra gift for the donor!)
- Reduced ticket prices for our workshops, training courses and conferences (online and in-person)
- Invitations to online and face-to-face member networking and social events
- Updates on mammals and research via our e-bulletin and our exclusive quarterly member magazine Mammal News
- Discounted access to Mammal Review, the leading journal on mammal biology, ecology, behaviour and conservation (online)
- Opportunities to sit on our Committees and working groups and play a role in steering the Mammal Society’s project and research priorities
- Opportunities to publish research papers via Mammal Communications, our online journal of mammal science and conservation
- Access to knowledge of ongoing mammal projects in your area
To sign up now for as little as £3 per month, follow the two simple steps below.
Step 1: Register