Ways To Support Us
We are a charitable organisation, and as such any donation towards our work is gratefully received. If you would like to donate directly, either become or member or please click the “Support us” button in the top right of your screen.
You can also support us by:
- Buying a T-shirt from Mike Mathews “A Call for Nature” collection. Mike donates the profits from these five T-shirt designs to the Mammal Society. All T-shirts are available in a variety of fits and sizes to suit all mammal enthusiasts. Visit Mike’s website to order one today.
- Shopping online with Give as you Live. Give as you Live is a shopping and price comparison website with a heart. You can shop for products from thousands of leading online retailers; use their price comparison tool to ensure you get the best price and even save money by using the exclusive offers and deals available on their site. When you make a purchase through their website, a percentage of your spend will be donated to the Mammal Society. Click on the logo to sign up.
- Buy a wildlife print from Karen’s Art. Karen produces beautiful artwork portraying cats, dogs and wildlife. Her prints are often on show at our stalls at events and are always admired. Karen donates a percentage of her sales to the Mammal Society. Have a look at her website to view her work and visit her blog for her latest projects.
- Donate your car to GiveaCar. Giveacar is a not-for-profit social enterprise that can turn your old car into cash. They arrange free collection, then either sell your car at auction or scrap it with the proceeds raised going to the Mammal Society. Visit their website to find out how to make use of this brilliant service.
- Walk 4 Wildlife. Walk 4 Wildlife brings together like-minded people, people with an empathy for animals and a determination to go the extra mile to help protect our planet’s amazing wildlife. You can support us by selecting us as your chosen charity and entering one of the School’s walks with your local school to try to make a Guinness World Record, or think big and enter one of the “Big 5”! Visit the website to find out more.
- Purchasing our mammal themed T shirts, sweaters and hoodies from our TeeMill store. TeeMill products are all sustainably produced in a wind powered, ethically accredited factory in India and designed at their base on the Isle of Wight. Our mammal themed T shirts, sweaters and tote bags are sustainably produced and help us conserved UK mammals. Visit the store to see our full collection.
- OR contribute to our latest mammal research by donating to our Latest Appeal