Become part of an active network of like-minded people who enjoy, study and conserve mammals. Members work together to understand mammals and support good conservation, raise public awareness, and secure their future and the natural habitats they thrive in. Join today to:
- access information on mammals to enhance your understanding and awareness
- stay up to date through members' magazine Mammal News, e-bulletin and journals
- develop fieldcraft & ID skills for personal interest or professional development
- get involved in monitoring to help map mammal distribution and numbers
- share and discuss your work and interests with like minded members at events and online
- add to the national voice supporting science-led, effective mammal conservation
- save on training, events, survey trap loans and publications with exclusive member discounts
- vote at the members' AGM to help direct the future of mammal study and conservation.
Join and renew membership easily:
- Monthly/annual Direct Debit - Complete a Membership form online. If you are a new member please put NEW where the form asks for your membership number. Please set up a Direct Debit, this is our preferred method of payment, but if you prefer you can select one of the below ptions.
- Online - Get new annual membership here (by debit/credit card). Renew online here. We now offer Corporate Memberships.
- Offline - For annual payments by cheque or card, download the New Member form (PDF) or Renewal form (PDF). Post it or scan and email it to email@example.com.
Are you a UK tax payer? We could be gaining at extra 25p for every £1 that you give to us, at no extra cost. Click here to complete an online decalaration or Download and fill out our Gift Aid form. Post it or scan and email this to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
You can subscribe to our online quarterly scientific journal Mammal Review at the same time for an additional £30 a year. See instructions in the membership product when joining. You'll receive each new issue by email, and get access the full online library of all issues from 1970. Please provide an email address so that Wiley, the publishers, can send you registration instructions. See more about Mammal Review here.