Become part of an active network of like-minded people who enjoy, study and conserve mammals. Members work together to understand mammals and support good conservation, raise public awareness, and secure their future and the natural habitats they thrive in. Join today to:
- access information on mammals to enhance your understanding and awareness
- stay up to date through members' magazine Mammal News, e-bulletin and journals
- develop fieldcraft & ID skills for personal interest or professional development
- get involved in monitoring to help map mammal distribution and numbers
- share and discuss your work and interests with like minded members at events and online
- add to the national voice supporting science-led, effective mammal conservation
- save on training, events, survey trap loans and publications with exclusive member discounts
- vote at the members' AGM to help direct the future of mammal study and conservation.
Join and renew membership easily:
- Monthly/annual Direct Debit - Complete a New Member form (PDF) or Renewal form (PDF), and Direct Debit.
- Online - Get new annual membership here (by debit/credit card). Renew online here. We now offer Corporate Memberships.
- Offline - For annual payments by cheque or card, download the New Member form (PDF) or Renewal form (PDF). Post it or scan and email it to email@example.com.
You can subscribe to our online quarterly scientific journal Mammal Review at the same time for an additional £30 a year (£18 for students). See instructions in the membership product when joining. You'll receive each new issue by email, and get access the full online library of all issues from 1970. Please provide an email address so that Wiley, the publishers, can send you registration instructions. See more about Mammal Review here.